The Benefit of Partnering with Specialists in the IT Leasing Sector
Many resellers in all industries have a leasing partner they work closely with, often exclusively, to reap the many benefits of being able to offer a range of finance options to their customers when purchasing their products, solutions or services. For this relationship to function in the most successful and efficient way it would be logical to conclude that the leasing partner should be specialists in the sector that you trade in. The advantage of forming a working partnership with a finance partner who specialises in your industry is that they fully understand each funding option available to your customers and how the benefits
For an IT reseller it makes sense to partner with a leasing company that specialises in IT leasing. It is true that there are many leasing companies out there that say they can support IT leasing alongside all the many other assets they cover, however do they fully understand your industry?
IT is a depreciating asset in a continually evolving market of technological development. Therefore, it makes sense that your customers can spread the cost over the working life of the solution; and still allow the flexibility to incorporate the future purchase and upgrade options as new technology becomes available.
Baker Leasing work closely with a carefully selected group of underwriters who work to our same high standards and have a full understanding of the IT asset market. As well-established industry experts with over 17 years experience in the market we can advise the most suited financial solution for your organisation. Plus, with tailored and innovative finance solutions, we provide a bespoke service that can take the complexity out of the leasing process.
Baker Leasing work in partnership with a national network of market leading IT and business asset resellers. Providing high quality service is at the core of our business and just one of the many reasons why companies choose to partner with Baker Leasing to offer financial solutions to their customers. We pride ourselves in providing competitive leasing agreements with the ability to process a deal from start to finish within a matter of hours.
Our partners benefit from:
- Increased sales: proactively offering a leasing option avoids price objections and allows you to up sell additional products and services with minimal increases to the customer repayments.
- Partner Portal: sales people are allocated individual portal logins allowing them to email branded pdf quotes to customers, submit proposals and track their activity.
- Customer retention: leasing improves customer retention with increased control of renewals and upgrades, allowing you to be ahead of your competitors.
- Increased cash flow: invoices are automatically paid within 24 hours removing the risk of bad debt and the need to chase payments.
- Improved customer service: offering leasing as an alternative to cash demonstrates that you are considering your customers business needs assisting in developing long-term relationships.