Want to work for Baker Leasing?
Now is a very exciting time to join Baker Leasing. We are in the process of a rapid phase of growth and development in the sales division and have a variety of roles available. The job descriptions are a guide but we are able to tailor packages and negotiate for the ideal candidates who can demonstrate great experience, skills and work ethic.
All interested applicants are to email their up to date CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our form below.
Salary: £40k salary OTE £76k
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am – 5:30pm
Benefits: Monthly commission, car allowance, 25 days annual holiday, new laptop and mobile phone, company pension
Baker Leasing is a well respected, IT leasing company trading successfully since 2001 based in the historic market town of Old Amersham in Buckinghamshire.
We are recruiting 2 experienced Business Development Managers based in the North and South of England with existing IT reseller relationships. The successful candidates will need to book and meet 6 new IT resellers and 4 existing IT resellers per week. Monthly commission will be paid on achieving 10 reseller meetings per week and once £25K GP has been achieved from their IT reseller introduced leasing agreements.
- Booking IT reseller appointments
- Initial presentation to Directors of IT resellers
- Training IT reseller sales people
- Manage IT resellers with regular review meetings
- Create Strategic Development plans for IT resellers
- Update CRM notes and record meetings
- Attend Monday sales meeting at 8.45 followed by 121
- £25K GP monthly target
- 10 reseller meetings per week
- Full understanding of IT resellers and asset finance is essential
- Confident negotiator and ability to 'close the deal'
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of company accounts
- Existing client base to ensure early success is paramount
- Previous experience of remote working is essential
- Full UK driving license
Salary: 50,000 basic + uncapped commission
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am – 5:30pm
Benefits: £50,000 basic + uncapped commission + car allowance OTE £75,500, 25 days annual holiday, company pension
Baker Leasing are a well-respected, IT leasing company trading successfully since 2001 in the historic market town of Old Amersham in Buckinghamshire.
This role is to manage & develop the sales team to ensure profit and growth targets are exceeded. The successful candidate will manage the internal and external sales roles within the business on a daily basis and must have proven experience of managing/team leading within the leasing and asset finance sector. Focus is on providing excellent customer service to the resellers, customers, finance companies and other suppliers to ensure the business work flows run smoothly.
This is an opportunity to make your mark and develop a career with progression available in a company where you are recognized as a valuable individual.
- Oversee, support and performance manage the Sales Support and BDM's
- Pro-actively manage the day-to-day performance and flow of work in the office
- Exceed sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Construct business plan to achieve overall company targets
- Run weekly sales meeting and staff one to one meetings
- Co-ordinate training and development of sales team
- Recruit new team members
- Weekly review meetings with Managing Director
- Manage office operations
- Build relationships with resellers, customers, finance companies and suppliers
- Proven experience in successfully managing a sales team in leasing & asset finance
- Dynamic and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Proven team leader with excellent motivational skills
- Great attention to detail & reporting effectively
- Strong influential skills & initiative to problem solve
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Dedication to providing great customer service
*Please note all fields are required