2020 - The future at Baker Leasing
As we come to the end of another highly successful year, Baker Leasing are following their own example and laying out the plan for 2020. With some very exciting developments on the horizon and the continuation of the company growth plan, 2020 is going to be another fantastic year for us.
Our successful reseller programme has gone from strength to strength as we continue to support organisations in exceeding their sales targets and improving the buying experience for their customers. Baker Leasing enjoy working in partnership with a national network of market leading IT and business asset resellers. Providing high quality service continues to be at the core of our business and just one of the many reasons why companies choose to partner with Baker Leasing to offer financial solutions to their customers. We pride ourselves in providing competitive leasing agreements with the ability to process a deal from start to finish within a matter of hours.
Our partners continue to benefit from:
- Increased sales: proactively offering a leasing option avoids price objections and allows you to up sell additional products and services with minimal increases to the customer repayments.
- Partner Portal: sales people are allocated individual portal logins allowing them to email branded pdf quotes to customers, submit proposals and track their activity.
- Customer retention: leasing improves customer retention with increased control of renewals and upgrades, allowing you to be ahead of your competitors.
- Increased cash flow: invoices are automatically paid within 24 hours removing the risk of bad debt and the need to chase payments.
- Improved customer service: offering leasing as an alternative to cash demonstrates that you are considering your customers business needs assisting in developing long-term relationships.
In 2020 we will continue the roll out of the training scheme for the sales teams at the resellers to allow them to maximise the benefits of offering leasing to their customers. For the organisations that use Baker Leasing exclusively this also involves us bringing in our specialist external training partners.
This division of our sales team is also growing as we are in the process of recruiting 2 external Business Development Managers to cover the north and south regions. This will ensure that we continue to provide the high level of service and support that we pride ourselves on.
In our office the Sales Support Managers are also benefiting from our own internal training and development programme which involves them meeting regularly with all of our underwriters and to ensure they have the latest knowledge and are able to get the best rates and services for all of our customers. The Sales Support Managers are also key to the ongoing development and improvement of our internal systems and processes.
Due to the continued growth we are also recruiting an Internal Sales Manager based in our Old Amersham office. This will ensure that the high workload is managed efficiently and we continue to meet all of our response and service targets. They will also be working closely with the external sales teams to ensure the company continues to progress successfully, and that there is complete continuity across Baker Leasing.
Needless to say the whole team is looking forward to celebrating all of our achievements with a great Christmas party later this year. We are also very excited about the future and look forward to being able to share more news about the coming developments in the New Year!